Pages

September 12, 2013

WELCOME! / ¡BIENVENIDOS!

Hello!

This is my blog presentation. As you can read in the About Me, this is a blog about ceramics. I will show you my creations (moslty houseware and soon jewelry), but also my journey as a designer and creator. I will show you my inspiration sources as well, in all fields regarding ceramics and its creative process.

hands in pottery wheel

As you may noticed already, English is not my first language, but I've decided to write all posts both in English and Spanish. This is an opportunity for improving my English skills, and I want to arrive to many people as possible, of course! I'm sorry in advance for the big mistakes I'm going to make, I will be very pleased if English readers help me to correct them.

Thank you for being there! 

¡Hola!

Esta es mi presentación del blog. Como podéis leer en el apartado About Me, este blog va sobre cerámica. Os enseñaré mis creaciones (sobretodo menaje de hogar y pronto joyería), pero también mi recorrido como creadora. Os enseñaré también mis fuentes de inspiración, en todos los campos relacionados con la cerámica y su proceso creativo.

Mi reto personal adicional es que voy a escribir el blog bilingüe en español e inglés, que no es mi primera lengua (¡ni siquiera la segunda!). Espero con ello tener la oportunidad de mejorar mis habilidades lingüísticas en inglés, y también pretendo llegar al máximo de lectores, ¡por supuesto! Pido perdón por adelantado por los errores que cometeré, y espero que los que me lean en inglés me ayuden a corregirlos.

¡Gracias por estar ahí!

No comments:

Post a Comment